20+ YEARS OPERATING EXPERIENCE IN THE TELEVISION, FILM AND DIGITAL MEDIA INDUSTRIES. HAS RUN MAJOR TV STUDIOS FOR CBS AND FOX, AND HAD SENIOR LEVEL PROGRAMMING POSITIONS AT MTV AND OXYGEN.
- President, Programming and Development, CBS Television, in charge of developing, producing and managing all programming for CBS’ huge first run syndication business. Responsible for over 2300 episodes of TV per year. Initiated and negotiated the ground breaking partnership between CBS and Yahoo to transform and rebrand The Insider TV show into OMG Insider, thereby creating a 24/7 content experience across TV, Internet and mobile.
- Co-Founder, bBooth, a digital media startup. Raised $7.5m in startup capital.
- Business Development Consultant/Advisory Board for interactive video tech company Coincident TV, closing six figure revenue deals at Fox, ABC and CBS.
- Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming, MTV.
- Senior Vice President, Development and Production, Oxygen Media. Led programming turnaround resulting in sale to NBCU.
- Senior Vice President, Business Development, Fox TV Studios.
- Producer/Executive Producer of Dumb and Dumber, Inspector Gadget, Meet the Deedles and Above the Rim.
- Vice President, Creative Affairs, New Line Cinema.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Shearson Lehman Hutton.
- MBA, Stanford; BA, Economics, UC Berkeley. Chair of the LA Executive Board of Spark, a non-profit youth mentoring organization.